* Give away my binkies and bottles to my baby cousins.
* Unwrap presents.
* Go to Grandma's house.
* Stop drawing on Ella's clothes.
* Start playing the violin.
* These are going to be my solutions.
* Be truthful.
* Play with Ella. Be nice to Ella.
* Give hugs to my mommy and daddy. Not to Ella - because I love her.
* That is my last solution.
* Be a good sport. Do not complain.
* Play the violin again. Take lessons.
* Clean up my messes and make my bed.
* Help with the laundry.
* Help with Louisa. Be a kind sister. Share toys. Teach her.
* Try to eat more vegetables and fruits. Drink lots of water.
* Read books every day. Read the Book of Mormon before I turn 8. Say my prayers at night.
* Run at the Skyline racetrack with mommy.
* Wipe my mouth on a napkin (not my shirt). Wipe, wash, flush. Stop picking.
And the kids resolutions for us --
* Not yell at me (Ella).
* Take us to the park more so I can play on the monkey bars (Ella).
* Serve us breakfast and food when we need it (Ella).
* Clean the bathroom (Louisa).
* Not being a gran-fire [vampire] (Louisa).
* Not tickling us (Ella). I laugh when my daddy tickles us (Louisa).
* Keep doing piggy back rides (Louisa).
* Create a monkey bar swing with his arms (Ella).