Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Life... Lately

My days this past month (or so) have been consumed by this...

I have been managing the communications aspects of this upcoming fundraising evening at our local elementary school. I have learned so very much about graphic design, creating logos, writing requests for donations... and I am so very grateful for individuals and businesses (and all my friends) that have been willing to contribute toward the success of the evening.

I am celebrating that Ella attends such a wonderful school, where arts education is a very high priority.

Mark your calendar for Thursday, February 28th. Come and join our family and neighborhood in the Celebrations! (Bring lots of money to spend...)

5 comments:

The Myers Family said...

We'll be there in spirit because, we, too, want to foster in our children an appreciation for the arts! Way to go, Emi! That sounds like such a great way to be involved!!!

Lauren said...

Wow! That is amazing...YOU are amazing. Great work! And, I so wish we could just zip on over! Good luck! I hope it's a very successful evening! I'm sure it will be!

Liz said...

emi. the poster looks awesome! good job. you are my hero to balance this project and everything else you have goin' on. hope it's a huge success!

amber said...

Emi! I had no idea you've been doing this! I'm way impressed. I wanna hear more about it...

Bob Conlon said...

I'll come by, if I can sneak out of work early. I'll be down that way for Institute class.