Saturday, July 05, 2008

The Perfect Fit

Thoughts on Family by Ella

"Heaven always gives everybody the best babies that He can give them. Heaven tries their hardest. Heaven gives us their best."

"I believe this because my family is the perfect fit. I know how to help my sister. I love Louisa and she loves me. When my mom needs my help, I will help her. My mom loves me, even when I am not obeying her. But most of the time I obey. I help my dad in many ways. Like when my dad is supposed to pick up the babysitter, and he won't do it alone, I go with him. My sister Louisa helps me by doing my work. And I do that same thing for her. Today she took the baby doll stroller downstairs when I was asked to."

"I am glad to be in a family."

by Louisa

"Ella be's very sweet to me and she be's very nice to me, and she be's not very mean. And she does silly things to me, like tickling. My mommy loves me. We clean up our messes then cheer 'hip-hip-hooray'."

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Your daughters are so wise and thoughtful. They must have some of your genes!

Jessica said...

Seriously, the sweetest.