Monday, August 18, 2008

Greatest Joy

My greatest joys this summer have centered around the sweet sounds of love and laughter between two sisters.

I love that Ella and Louisa play so sweetly together. Although they are so very individual in their likes and dislikes, as well as their personalities, they laugh and create together - while enjoying almost every minute.

I am so grateful these girls have each other. I am so grateful for the opportunities we have to learn together as a family.

Allison of English Photography captured images that echo my sentiments in a recent portrait session. She is a master artist. You may view her work online at English Photo or see more from our session at her blog.


2 comments:

kelly said...

Beautiful!

Pauline said...

Emi, you do find the great photographers! I looked at her blog, and every picture was a masterpiece. But prettiest of all are our little darlings, Ella and Louisa. Thanks for sharing. -- Mom