Sunday, October 12, 2008

Heavenly Day

We wake this morning to a world blanketed in white. The clean snow is a reminder of today's heavenly significance. We throw balls of snow, hoping that in doing so, we are close to touching heaven. We recommit as a family to live clean and pure lives, to draw nearer to God, to rely more on our Savior for strength, and to actively await an everlasting and grand reunion.

Today we reminisce, think on eternity, cry, and count our many blessings. We eat cake, visit the cemetery, teach truths and listen as Ella and Louisa talk of their angel sister Eliza -- born 10 years ago to eternal glory.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Your angel Eliza is so blessed to have you has her mother. I am sure she is learning and growing while she watches you live mortal life so gracefully.

Lauren said...

Oh Emi! I have no words as beautiful as your own.

I'm thinking about you.

Love you!

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry- I totally forgot and didn't say anything yesterday when I spoke with you. I hope Eliza's day was full of sweetness.

Kathy Dalton said...

Happy Belated Eliza day! Much love.