Friday, October 03, 2008

In the News...

My amazing mom is featured today in the Deseret News. We have a hard time keeping up with her, even if only in print form!

As a result of the responsibilities of her calling - as well as her great love for the young women of the church - she feels the weight of the world. Yet somehow she is able to reach out to so many young women and their leaders collectively and individually.

We are eager to hear the messages of General Conference, one of which will be a talk by my mom in the Sunday morning session.

You can view the article online here.

4 comments:

go boo boo said...

Your mom was fantastic!

Lauren said...

I love your Mom! You look so much like her...beautiful!

I so enjoyed her talk today!

Rachel said...

Your mom's talk Sunday was beautiful and so inspiring. Plus I loved her outfit! Even though I haven't seen you in a long time, I see so much of you in your mom as she speaks. You both are such influential women.

heather said...

I will never forget in High School when I went to pick up Jess for a dance. Your mom invited me in and was so kind. Though I think I only met her that once she left an impression on me that lasted until a few years ago when I ran into her at th YW training sessions. Your family is truly amazing...