James flies away today to Pencil-baynia.
Can I write him notes (lots of notes?) and put them in a snail?
On my notes I'll write, "Please James could you be home tomorrow night?"
But I'll still be happy. Happy and sad.
I like to do these things with James:
* Run in the hall at Nanna's
* Slide down the stairs
* Go down slides
* Ride bikes
* Feed ducks
* Eat popcorn together
* Have races. I am fastest. I get ahead of him. And then James wins second.
James taught me:
* About being kind to Andrew
* About dinos - how to roar and build them with blocks
* How to hide behind things
* How to laugh, laugh, laugh!
Why are you crying mom? I don't have tears -- see?