I wish I had pictures of some of today's happenings, like:
* Louisa with her hair triple wrapped around the round brush. It stayed that way for about an hour as we worked, strand by strand, to unwind and salvage her lovely locks.
* Ella attempting to pierce her own left ear with a sewing pin. Perhaps it is time to get this done at a reputable establishment by someone with training (or appropriate tools).
* The pure joy on Louisa's face as the first flakes of falling snow touched down in our neighborhood.
* The panic in Emi's eyes after realizing she was to teach the RS lesson tomorrow on the three degrees of glory (Beyond the Veil: Life in the Eternities).
* Steve's happy face being doubly-treated to a Dairy Queen Peanut Buster Parfait as well as an afternoon of BYU football.