Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Now I am Six...

When I was One, I had just begun.
When I was Two, I was nearly new.
When I was Three I was hardly me.
When I was Four, I was not much more.
When I was Five, I was just alive.
But now I am Six, I'm as clever as clever,
So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever.

A.A. Milne

Louisa celebrated her 6th birthday today!

Louisa loved waking to the birthday banner hung in her bedroom, and enjoyed eating breakfast in bed. This year, her special requests were homemade scones and honey butter with fresh berries and an orange julius.

After school, we ventured, along with two of Lulu's sweet friends, to lunch at Noodles & Co. and then to paint pottery at Color Me Mine.

Our sweet girl was thrilled to learn that she will soon have the opportunity to care for a little bird - a recently hatched baby budgie. She was also thrilled with the gift of a few new books. Louisa is so excited about reading!

1 comment:

Sims Family said...

Your darling Louisa looks just like you. I'm glad to see you have been updating. It's about time! :)