Friday, April 08, 2011

How Do You Celebrate Mother's Day?

How do you celebrate Mother's Day? Do you take the day off and enjoy a little pampering? Do you attend church and cry when your children sing (either because they are so precious or just a bit too exuberant)? Do you plant flowers and hope that the last spring frost has finally past? Do you create a beautiful meal for your own wonderful mother or grandmother to enjoy?

I plan to stretch Mother's Day into a full weekend of celebration, and am honored to have the opportunity to speak at this wonderful event in Provo, Utah the morning of Saturday, May 7th.

Register to come if you can! Invite your mom (or another wonderful woman who has made a difference in your life) to join you!

2 comments:

Kiersten S. Gallacher, Author said...

If I were in UT, I'd come bringing lots of women to honor too ~ sounds like a delight! I'll check the American Mother's website to see if there are East Coast events . . .?

Kiersten S. Gallacher, Author said...

Sounds divine ~ if I were in UT I'd come, bringing women to honor too - I enjoyed your comments @ the State Capitol (is that where you were?) when you used the hitting-daughter-by accident scenario as a metaphor the unexpected, fall down, pick yourself up back side of motherhood.
I'll check the Mothers America site for East Coast happenings . . .