Friday, January 06, 2012

Friday Afternoon Fun!



I love so many things about this video:
  1. This is the kind of fun that uses creativity (which, to quote Ella, "is celebrated at our house") but, thankfully is the kind of entertainment that does not make a mess (messes too often are the byproduct of creative endeavors around here)! 
  2. Louisa's laugh is showcased. Her laughter is contagious and lends such a bright, happy air to our home. 
  3. The video shows the silly, sweet and supportive nature of the friendship Ella and Louisa share… which, to me, is the real "magic" behind this little trick.

P.S. My embarrassment over the "wahoo" toward the end will (hopefully) keep me from commentary in future films.

3 comments:

Sims Family said...

I can't believe how old your kids are getting! That was so fun to watch! I love the giggle :)

Elisabeth Dibble said...

Emi,I love this post! I love your girls. :) Thanks for making me laugh. I hope you are doing well.

Elisabeth Dibble said...

Emi- I love this post! I love your girls. :) Thanks for making me laugh. :) I hope you are all doing well.